There are a few comfy stapes I just can’t live without: The cozy over-sized sweater, my worn in Chuck Taylors and the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. I have to admit, finding perfection was a challenge (reminiscent of my hunt for white denim during Summer), but after much trial and error (some of the pairs actually fit my husband) I found my top 5:
1. J Brand – Size down 1 size if you want a slightly more fitted look. True to size for a boyfriend fit.
2. Rag & Bone – These are my favorite. Definitely size down 1-2 sizes. They will stretch as they are 100% cotton. (I had to go 2 sizes down in these).
3. Current/Elliott – Size down 1 size for true boyfriend fit, 2 sizes down for slightly baggy fit. (I preferred 1 size down).
4. Rag & Bone – The skinny boyfriend is an interesting one. Relaxed fit through the top and fitted through the leg. True to size on these.
5. AG Jeans – True to size for a boyfriend look.